Health & Safety Protocols
The American Conference on Physician Health will be implementing a series of health and safety protocols and onsite precautions in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The ACPH has adopted a “Vaccination Required” approach for all attendees at the upcoming meeting. In practice, this means all attendees, will have to provide proof of their COVID-19 “full vaccination” in order to attend. For the purposes of confirmation for the meeting, a person is considered fully vaccinated:
• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
• 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If an attendee does not meet these requirements, they are NOT considered fully vaccinated and will not be confirmed to attend in-person but can switch their current registration to the virtual experience.
As new developments arise over the coming months, our approach will adapt, and we will keep the community informed of any changes. Any changes to the onsite health and safety measures and requirements for in-person attendance will be communicated at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the Event. ACPH will be complying with any health and safety protocols published by the ACPH, Hyatt Gainey Ranch Scottsdale, and/or local health officials. This plan will continue to evolve as the venue and local protocols change:
All equipment will be sanitized thoroughly before and after and traffic flow patterns are being enforced through signage.
Masks provided onsite
Attendees will be provided face mask throughout all sessions and in public areas (masks will be provided daily at registration check-in).
• Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
• Hand sanitizer bottles will be located in each meeting room.
• Personal-sized hand sanitizers are recommended to carry with you at all times.
• All attendees will asked to observe the social distancing rules established by the venue and local authorities.
• All room sets will be based on the social distancing requirements at the time of the event.
• Follow the signage and floor decals set forth to reinforce social distancing throughout the conference, including room and hallway directional signs, entrance/exit signs, line spacing, and other safety reminders.
Before you arrive
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or come in contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID positive test within 6 days prior to arriving on site, please stay home and attend the conference virtually.
• Fever (temperature over 100.4 F)
• Loss of taste or smell
• Dry cough
• Congestion or runny nose
• Sore throat
• Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
• Nausea or vomiting or diarrhea
• Sign and accept the ACPH Personal Commitment and Waiver Form found on the ACPH registration website. This form will be required before receiving name badge and registration materials.
• Ensure you and the attendees you are responsible for are listed on your housing reservations.
• Pack your face masks and personal hand sanitizer.
During the conference
• Do your daily health checks before arriving on site at the conference area.
• Wear face masks at all times while in the conference area, meeting rooms, and public spaces.
• Follow all signs for hallway directions, entrance/exits, and line spacing.
• Stay socially distant from one another in conference area, meeting rooms, and public spaces.
• Wash your hands often and cover your cough or sneeze.
• Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
Feeling sick unexpectedly? Do not come to the conference area and seek medical attention immediately to get a COVID-19 test. You will be required to quarantine in your room until a negative test result is provided. If sharing a room, all roommates will also be required to quarantine in the room and secure a negative COVID-19 test before being admitted back into conference activities.
Any attendee who does not follow the guidelines set forth above will be required to return their name badge and leave the conference immediately at their own expense.
NOTE: These policies and protocols are subject to change and all registered attendees will be required to follow protocols as they are finalized before or during the conference.
The safety and health of all those attending in-person is our top priority. The ACPH is committed to a clean, physical distanced, redesigned food & beverage, and crowd control. The onsite team will monitor safety guidelines such as health questionnaire, hand sanitizing, and provided PPE face masks.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.