Health & Safety Protocols
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the ACPH will be implementing a series of health and safety protocols and onsite precautions. As new developments arise over the coming months, our approach will adapt, and we will keep the community informed of any changes. Onsite health and safety measures and requirements for in-person attendance will be communicated at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the Event. By registering to attend ACPH 2021 as an in-person attendee, you are consenting to comply with any health and safety protocols published by the conference, the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch, and/or local health officials.
The safety and health of all those attending in-person is our top priority. The ACPH is committed to a clean, physical distanced, redesigned food & beverage, daily temp screening, crowd control, and safety zoned seating. The onsite team will monitor safety guidelines such as temperature checks, hand sanitizing, and mandatory PPE face masks. This plan will continue to evolve as the venue and local protocols change:
All equipment will be sanitized thoroughly before and after and traffic flow patterns are being enforced through signage.
Masks required at all times onsite
Attendees must wear a non-vented properly fitted face mask throughout all sessions and in public areas (masks will be provided daily at registration check-in). Attendees must wear a non-vented properly fitted face mask throughout all sessions and in public areas. Note: Attendees must wear a non-vented properly fitted face mask throughout all sessions and in public areas.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
• Hand sanitizer bottles will be located in each meeting room.
• Personal-sized hand sanitizers are recommended to carry with you at all times.
• All attendees will be required to observe the social distancing rules established by the venue and local authorities.
• All room sets will be based on the social distancing requirements at the time of the event.
• Follow the signage and floor decals set forth to reinforce social distancing throughout the conference, including room and hallway directional signs, entrance/exit signs, line spacing, and other safety reminders.
Daily health checks
All attendees will be required to participate in a daily wellness check each day to enter the conference area. Attendees will receive a different color sticker every morning to confirm they have been cleared to participate.
Before you arrive
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or come in contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID positive test within 6 days prior to arriving on site, please stay home and attend the conference virtually.
• Fever (temperature over 100.4 F)
• Loss of taste or smell
• Dry cough
• Congestion or runny nose
• Sore throat
• Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
• Nausea or vomiting or diarrhea
• Sign and accept the ACPH Personal Commitment and Waiver Form found on the ACPH registration website. This form will be required before receiving name badge and registration materials.
• Ensure you and the attendees you are responsible for are listed on your housing reservations.
• Pack your face masks and personal hand sanitizer.
During the conference
• Do your daily health checks before arriving on site at the conference area.
• Wear face masks at all times while in the conference area, meeting rooms, and public spaces.
• Follow all signs for hallway directions, entrance/exits, and line spacing.
• Stay socially distant from one another in conference area, meeting rooms, and public spaces.
• Wash your hands often and cover your cough or sneeze.
• Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
Feeling sick unexpectedly? Do not come to the conference area and seek medical attention immediately to get a COVID-19 test. You will be required to quarantine in your room until a negative test result is provided. If sharing a room, all roommates will also be required to quarantine in the room and secure a negative COVID-19 test before being admitted back into conference activities.
Any attendee who does not follow the guidelines set forth above will be required to return their name badge and leave the conference immediately at their own expense.
NOTE: These policies and protocols are subject to change and all registered attendees will be required to follow protocols as they are finalized before or during the conference.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.